How can I register online for a class ?
How can I know which mandarin class/level is suitable for me or my children?
You can contact us for a free consultation or trial lesson. You can call us (604-370-2118), or e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org|)
Do you have any supportive methods to help me to practice mandarin other than the classes?
What differentiates Key Language Training from other Mandarin language schools?
- Small class sizes that provide students with ample opportunity for interaction and individual attention.
- Flexible schedules and customized programs: group and 1-on-1, business or pleasure, in person or online …
- Focused on conversation and practical use
- Affordable and competitive prices for the class size and quality of services
- Specialized and dedicated, fully committed to Chinese language education and translation services
How much does it cost for the courses?
How many students in one class?
How long is each course?
- General Conversational Mandarin: 8 two-hour classes that meet once a week, plus online resources or homework made available.
- Intensive Mandarin: Five three-hour sessions daily in the span of 2- 4 weeks, renewable.
I am not a beginner, do you have more advanced courses?
What results can I expect after Module 1?
If I cannot take the class after registration, may I get refund?
If you submit a written cancellation notice, the following refunds will apply:
- Cancellation before courses start: complete refund less an administrative fee of 25% .
- Cancellation after class start date: no refund, with transfer to another course available
In the event that KLT cancels a course, students will be refunded 100% of their paid tuition. If you are eligible for a refund under the conditions above, you will receive the refund within 30 days of KLT receiving written notice of cancellation.