We are hiring!
Mandarin Chinese teacher position
We are proud to have a professional team in Mandarin teaching and training in BC Canada. We value each individual in our organization . If you are interested, please email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ideal candidates must
- demonstrate genuine interest in teaching and dedication to helping students learn
- have relevant work experience, preferable language teaching or ECE background
- college or university education
- fluent Mandarin speaker with neutral accent
- demonstrate good English communication skills
- be energetic, organized, responsible and hard working
Part-time Admin Officer or Assistant ( with possibility to be full-time later ), Education Coordinator.
(We welcome volunteer to help in classroom, special event, summer or spring break camps. High school students of Gr. 10 & up are welcome to apply. The volunteering work will qualify for required community work hours towards graduation. It is a great opportunity to learn and gain work experience.